Wine Tasting Dinner (Praelum Wine Bistro)
Join us for a 3-course wine tasting session at Praelum Wine Bistro this January. Get perfect wine matches with different courses and discover new favourite bottles from some of the top wine regions over the world.
The specially curated menu includes:
Char-Grilled Squid, Harissa Rub, Bell Peppers, Saffron-Cream
Pairing: Jacquart Brut Mosaique NV 750ml (Award-winning wine from France)
Braised Angus Beef Cheeks, Root Vegetables, Forest Mushrooms, Mash
Pairing: Terrunyo Cabernet Sauvignon 2017 (Award-winning wine from Chile)
Pairing: Pampas del Sur Gran Malbec 2015 (Award-winning wine from Argentina)
Venue: Praelum Wine Bistro
Address: 4 Duxton Hill, Singapore 089590
Date: 26th January 2021, Tuesday
Time: 7pm – 9:30pm
Ticket Price: $108 per pax
Safe Management Measure at Praelum Wine Bistro
- Guests must scan SafeEntry or TraceTogether and go through temperature screening upon arriving. Those with fever and/or who appear unwell will be turned away.
- Sale and consumption of alcohol is prohibited after 2230hrs. All alcoholic beverages will be cleared from the table by 2230hrs. Guests must finish up their alcoholic beverages by 2230hrs.
- Each group must be limited to 7 or fewer persons, with at least one-metre spacing between groups. There should be no mixing or intermingling between groups.
- Guests are advised to be seated at all times. Service staff will attend to guests for requests when needed.
- Masks must be worn properly at all times, except when eating and drinking